-How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice a day
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) combo
-What is your current facial wash? clean and clear
-Do you exfoliate? yes
-What brand do you use? St Ives Apricot scrub
-What moisturizer do you use? yes i do ,st Ives
-Do you have freckles? No.
-Do you use eye cream? yes every night
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
yes i did
-Did you ever have to use Pro-active? yes it worked for a few weeks then suddenly stopped , guess my skin got a tolerance to it
MAKE-UP-What foundation do you use? Hard Candy in light
-How about concealer? NYC Concealer stick
-Do you know your undertone color? cool
What do you think of fake eyelashes?
i have tried to use them but since my eyes are small i never did get use to wearing them
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes
-What brand of mascara do you use? Avon exstreme lash in black
Sephora or MAC? Dont like mac i find it over priced so i go to sephora
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
main brushes i use are eye shadow brush, eye contour brush, blending brush, angle brush
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? yes
-For the face? yes
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? NYCPaulette for blue eyes. perfect for everyday looks.. their is a toupe, grey purple, highlight and brown
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? I like to use a bit of both depending on what look im going for
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Never
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadow?. i like them only when i use water or fix plus with them
-Do you use mineral makeup? i tried some of Avon mineral makeup and i am not a big fan
-What is your favorite lipstick? I haven't found one i really like yet
-How about lip gloss? nope Haven't found that one either still on the hunt
-What is your favorite blush to use? ELF in blushed/bronze also pink passion also by elf
-Do you buy your makeup on eBay? yes sometimes i do
-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes.
-Do you go to CCO’s? (cosmetic company outlets) don'thave them in Canada that i know of
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? yes i would love to
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? practice makes perfect
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? i like to try everything so i am more in to the colorful makeup
-Which celebrity always has great make up? Jenniferanniston for everyday looks and Sofia vergara
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes.
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
i think on days when acne isn't bad i look great without it on days when its bad id say no
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? I love illimasca and inglot
-What do you think of Makeup? Makeup gives an extra bit of personality to you as a person , helps with self confidence , and makes us a more curious character , makeup is great
1. Which cosmetic brands do you want to see in India? not sure i don't live in India and im not anywhere close
2. What are the most common excuses you’ve heard Indian women give for not wearing makeup? i cannot speak for which i don't know sorry
3. Name the makeup products that you would continue to use even after hitting 50.e
everything i use now just toned down to my age appropriate
4. Has any beauty advice ever gone wrong for you? Wrong foundation color , wrong lip color , wrong acne clearing product all countless advice GONE WRONG
5. When was the last time you committed a beauty blunder? i tried to whiting my teeth and tried this pen out , when i went to the bar , and as i smiled my teeth glowed really bad
6. If you could change one thing in an average Indian bride’s marriage look, what would it be? their all stunning techniques i would get creative but not change to much
7. Name one makeup product that you will never use. hmm.. anything with too much glitter in it , i don't want to look like a disco ball
8. What beauty treatments do you regularly undergo at your parlor? eye brow waxing
9. Have you ever faced criticism from friends or family for your makeup obsession?
yes they all call me obsessed to say the least
10. What is the one makeup look that you just cannot pull off?
winged eyeliner.. every time it just goes horrible on me
28 year old Mom of 3 under 6 (2 boys 1 girl), TTC baby #4, Married to my soul mate, Photographer, nail artist, amazon reviewer, fashion addict, Looking to make a postive impact on this world one story at a time. I am looking to inspire people with love and peace